JEREMIAH 29:11 WOMEN’S FELLOWSHIP
“For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.” (AMP)
The purpose of Jeremiah 29:11 Women’s Fellowship is to celebrate God’s healing power in our lives. We will grow through the WORD and by sharing our experience, strengths and hopes with one another. To become free from hurts and behaviors that keep us from God’s best. New freedoms create peace and joy, but most importantly, a stronger relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ, others and ourselves.
- Rely on the Holy Spirit to lead and direct every meeting.
- Facilitate book studies with the opportunity to share what the portion read means to you.
- Provide a safe and confidential environment.
We Will Not:
- Offer clinical advice; we are not professional counselors.
- Allow its members to attempt to “fix” one another.
- Allow gossip, or a breech of confidentiality.